Jon,

Works is the default word/data processing program for many PCs. You might check the programs installed on the PC you're using. I've run into similar issues before and have had some luck even opening them on a Mac - emailing them to a PC - and cleaning up the encryption garf. Don't panic & Good luck.

Fred Johnson
Laurens-Marathon CSD

PS - why would I need 3 free Pocahontas speeding ticket passes??? I CAN drive 55!!!!

I need help from someone that can get a database made in works to come up in access or excel.

It is our alumni database, the person who did this has died and her computer died this summer (hard drive). Luckily I found the disk with the database on it but since we are only running Office, I can't get it to come up.

The document is saved as a .wdb file.

Anyone with a windows based machine that can help me would be appreciated. I will give you three free Pocahontas speeding ticket passes for this!

Thanks, Jon W. Hueser Comp/Tech. Coord. East Greene Comm. Schools 405 12th Str. South Box 377 Grand Junction, IA 50107 Phone: 515-738-2411 ext. 241 Fax: 515-738-5719 Website: www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

________________________________________________________________ Sent via the WebMail system at eg-main.east-greene.k12.ia.us

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

Fredrick A. Johnson
High School Principal - District Technology Coordinator
Laurens-Marathon Community School
Laurens, IA 50554