Title: mon_oliver
InfoWorld.com
  Subscriber: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Update email address    >> Manage your subscriptions

ENTERPRISE WINDOWS: OLIVER RIST
Monday, November 1, 2004
Microsoft challenges penguin cuddliness with TechNet kindness
TechNet Virtual Lab gives IT a chance to learn and play in the server sandbox

By  Oliver Rist October 29, 2004

Baby back ribs. A nasty name when you think about it, but with meat falling off the bone, a pile of roasted potatoes, a friendly merlot, and the Patriots on TV setting a new record for undefeated … ness, who’s thinking about nastiness? I can’t even remember the Seattle poopypants fiasco -- and on the slim chance she’s reading: Please never say that word again. With a BBQ-sauce-and-wine cocktail slowly congealing in my goatee and the Pats crushing the opposition off to my left, I’ve established a sanctuary of safety, a cloud of calm, a haven of … never mind. Point is, anxiety has taken a backseat to personal comfort.

NEWSLETTER SPONSOR

Techs,

            I don’t know how many receive this newsletter but if you’re using Microsoft server products, you may want to check this out.

George