I am just curious if implementing a staff AUP would do away with the situation
in which those who seem to believe the school computer should also be their
home computer . . .? (And it should be my job on a Saturday morning to go to
their home and figure out why it's not working properly because they have stuff
they need to get done and it cannot wait until Monday.  Not that I'm bitter or
anything . . .)  Happy New Year, all!

:-)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]