If you have noticed a lot more mail has been marked as spam since Jan 1, 2005 it is due to a problem with the spamheaders test in declude.

What I understand is that the spamheaders test fails on almost every message, depending on your action for this test you will see a lot more mail marked as spam.

The current work around is to just disable the spamheaders test.

To do this you will need to edit the configuration files for declude.

Locate and open in Notepad the file $default$.junkmail. This should be located at D:\imail\declude

Look for the line that says "spamheaders" and add a "# " in front of the line. Save the file.

I will let you know what the final fix to the problem is when it is announced. There is a good possibility that the fix will only be available to users with a current declude support agreement.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour:
61,000