Brian,

            You can attach a 1000 watt speaker system to it if you want!  The unit has a left and right RCA audio jack on the back.  We’re using cheap computer speaker systems in our application.  You’re welcome to come down and take a look anytime.

George

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Ney
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:32 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] remote bell and intercom system

Interesting - I did a Google search for a bell system and came up with this exact product.  We are considering it.  We are considering not actually using this in the classrooms but just in the halls.  Can the volume be set loud enough so that people in classrooms can hear it?  We have an intercom through our telephones so we do not need that part.

Brian Ney

N. Kossuth