I am canceling this months Tech Coordinators meeting. I had problems getting a site and presenters.

I have found three things that you could attend instead this month.

The Apple NCLB Presentation in Des Moines on January 28th
http://www.mail-archive.com/info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us/msg01265.html

ITCare Presents: Rights Management Service and Public Key Infrastructure at Des Moines on January 25th
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032267015&Culture=en-US

Microsoft TechNet Security Briefing at Des Moines on January 19th
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?culture=en-US&EventID=1032263221&EventCategory=1

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one
reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand
(or attempted to do so - apart from Bones ).

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
up where I intended to be.  - Douglas Adams