We are over-spending our budget for print supplies (paper and toner) at an alarming rate.  We are wondering if other schools in this area have this problem or how they avoid over usage.  Do you have policies in place to curtail computer printing by staff and/or students?  Do you have a fee at the beginning of the school year for print supplies? Do you have monitoring software and if so, which software?  Do you have any suggestions to help us keep our printing manageable?

You can send responses to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you

Jan Bolluyt