Through requests I have added Payschool to the agenda for our February 17th meeting. RevTrak will now be from 1-2pm and Payschool from 2-3pm.

I have updated the web version of the Agenda and will add more to the Payschool item as I receive it.

http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/technology/tech_meetings/

This meeting is open to school personnel who would like to attend.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
       Never test the depth of the water with both feet.