-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Scarbrough
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 2:37 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] neat tools

George Tuttle wrote:

>           Several of us using Microsoft's products at different times
have talked about getting together and going over STUFF.

Sounds like a Tech Coordinator's Meeting Agenda item to me.
I'd note that similar "users groups" might be beneficial. Consider JMC,
for example.  Lots of users, lots of stuff that's unpublished.

Steve Scarbrough
Technology Coordinator
Storm Lake Community School District
712.732.8100   fax:8101