The apple comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek for it seems most school west of us tend to use apple solutions. We are 50/50 win/mac school with a window servers at the head and a linux box at the gateway, so new information would help at any level. So many problems we face have solutions that are just one click away, but finding that click can be tough. I hope to be there on the 25th. We plan to send two other staff (Chris and Klint Goodchild) to the one on the 17th.

Murray Gafkjen
Home of the Mavericks!!!