Title: FREE Seminars - Alpha Video 5th Annual Roadshow
John Kidney wants to share this newsletter with you.
We have worked with Alpha Video to install our WCTV student TV production studio in addition to our school broadcast over a local MediaCom channel. The morning session will show a Smart Digital Learning and Teaching multimedia classroom. Sign up if interested.

Please click here if you want to subscribe to this newsletter

Dates and Venues

March 1 - Winona, MN
March 3 - Des Moines, IA
March 9 - Minneapolis, MN
March 15 - Sioux Falls, SD
March 17 - Fargo, ND
March 23 - Wausau, WI
Alpha Video 2005 Roadshow
Alpha Video brings the visual communications experts to you!

Join us at a city near you for a FREE seminar to see and hear about the latest visual communication solutions available for your organization or school. Lunch is provided!

Morning sessions will focus on schools, and will include:

Digital Classrooms
Classroom presentations will never be the same! See how the combination of audio reinforcement, large screen projection and touch panel control will enhance any classroom experience.

Digital Production
Create stunning visual content for your education cable channels and campus monitors. Update text and graphic content from your home or office while automatically updating your Website.

Digital Messaging
We review the latest digital solutions for both field and studio productions, wireless audio, long distance camera control and signal distribution.

Agenda
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Digital Classrooms
10:00 a.m. Digital Messaging
11:00 a.m. Digital Production
12:00 p.m. Lunch (provided by Alpha Video)
1:00 p.m. Pro Video Forum

Afternoon sessions will focus on pro video, and include:

SD and HD Acquisition
See the benefits of shooting DVCPRO and DVCPRO HD using the latest Panasonic cameras for field production. Learn more about progressive and variable frame rate video.

SD and HD Video Switchers
Compare the features and benefits of the entire line of Ross SD, HD, and MD switchers. Discover the incredible automation capabilities of the Ross Overdrive system for newsroom applications.

Video Servers
Review the latest video server products from Omneon. From DV to HD, Omneon provides a uniquely scalable and cost effective solution for any video distribution system.

Take advantage of a unique opportunity to see professional SD and HD solutions in field production, studio production, and video distribution. Learn how to integrate each solution into any pro video or broadcast environment.

Agenda
11:30 a.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. Lunch (provided by Alpha Video)
1:00 p.m. SD/HD Acquisition
1:30 p.m. SD/HD Switchers
2:00 p.m. Video Servers
2:30 p.m. Q & A

(Educators are invited to attend the afternoon seminar featuring the latest in broadcast solutions.)

To register, please visit http://www.alphavideo.com/event_roadshow.php or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]. We look forward to seeing you at a nearby city!