From: Dan Davis
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 8:29 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] VERITAS >> About Us

I believe that Veritas latest software release is 10 which can be
downloaded from their website, I called Veritas support and they emailed
me the current licenses needed for an upgrade. I had recently purchased
the 9.1 version of their software.

Dan Davis
Network Systems Administrator
Spirit Lake Community School