Just for general information. If you want to test the Remote Backup service please let me know. Everything is ready now at this end. I will start off by giving everyone no quotas on what they backup. I will keep an eye on the amount of space and try to determine if additional space will be required if we roll this out.

If you want to try it out let me know and I will get an account setup for you on the server and tell you how to get the client software.

Thanks
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.  - Albert Einstein