Story has it that Humboldt's Drafting Lab are a bunch of PCs received from
Webster City( unsure if true or not) but I am having issues getting into the
BIOS due to a "Alert! Cover was previously removed." error.  After racking my
brain and surfing the internet for answers, I have found that in other forums
and Dells Forum that this is a common occurance.  The problem is though is that
everybody says go into the BIOS set-up, but that is a problem because you can
not use the "F2 Key" or " CNTL+ALT+ENTER" combination to get in it either.
Thinking that the BIOS would reload itself, like most will do after a BIOS
reload key combination, I remved the CMOS battery.  No luck there either.  I
found a use in a forum that did exactly the same steps that I did, but I they
never came to a conclussion of there problem.  I'm wondering if there is some
techie underworld secret that is the answer to re-setup the BIOS and get into
it.

All you PC tech's that have Dell's any idea.  Granted this is a PC that dates
back to 1998

Any idea's would be helpful.