What are you using for the media automation software (Follett, Winnebago?) Do you run any of the features to access all collections from all building? Do you run all buildings off of one server? Currently we run Follett, all on separate databases. As we look into upgrades, Follett told me last spring it would be $25,000 to merge into one . . . My media people have been checking with the "media folk" as to what is being done, I'm just curious about the tech side of things what you are seeing. Also, any info regarding Web Collection Plus would be helpful. E-mail me off the listserve if you have any comments. Thanks, and have a great day!
-Jackie

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]