I have a head scratchier, at least for me.  In Humboldt, someday, I will start
the replacement of all our Apple computers to PC's.  The issue is that I hope
that I can export somehow their Personal Address Book Cross-Platform from their
MAC OS 8.6/9.2 that are running Microsoft Outlook 8.2 for MAC to their new PC
with Win XP running either Microsoft Exchange Webmail or either Outlook 2003.
Its this cross platform conversion that I have never done before.  If anybody
has any information to share it would be appreciated.

Douglas Kuhl
Technical Coordinator
Humboldt Community School District
Ph: 515-332-1330