Scott,
Is anyone using them?  That's what I'd like to find out.

George
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:54 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Iowa Pages

George,

We had Beth Kuehl at the Tech Coordinators meeting in December where she
presented on the "Iowa Pages"  The link below will let you access the
notes as well as the video of the session if you are interested.
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/technology/tech_meetings/december_2004_meet
ing_fort_dodge.cfm