Techs,

            Our county engineer asked me last week if we could use any plotter pens.  Since we don’t have a plotter anymore, I said that I would forward the info to other techs in the area.  He put his email and phone number in the message.  If you can use them, give him a call.

George

From: Steven Camp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 9:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Plotter Pens

Dear George:  We spoke outside the grocery store.  There are 13 unopened and other plotter pens and ink that we are willing to give away as we have no use of them.  The pens are Staedtler- name brand and indicate use for the following "CalComp" plotters:  1023; 1025; 1026; 1041; 1042; 1043; 1044; 2024; and 2036.  Since we have had them for several years, there may now be other models that they may be suitable for.  Any interested parties may contact me by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone at 712-335-3252.  Thanks, Steven J. Camp, Pocahontas County Engineer.