        From: Technology & Learning Magazine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 4/20/2005 9:11 AM
        To: Kidney, John
        Subject: Give your friends the opportunity to receive a free Technology
& Learning Subscription![Scanned]

 <http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/TL_MarTemplate_01.jpg>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/TL_MagTopApr05.gif>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>     Dear JOHN,

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber to Technology & Learning. You are
receiving this email today because we would like to give your qualified
colleagues and friends the opportunity to receive their own FREE subscription
to Technology & Learning magazine.

It's easy, simply forward this email to them, and if they qualify they will be
able to receive Technology & Learning for free!

All they have to do is complete this brief questionnaire:

 <http://www.mcb3.com/click.asp?x=195EE.3C78.2055651>

Technology & Learning is the only publication that provides comprehensive,
relevant, and authoritative information on technology trends, applications, new
products, news and funding sources for education technology programs.

Sincerely,
Technology & Learning Circulation

P.S.
You will be saving your friend or colleague $ 29.95 â that's the price of a
Technology & Learning subscription. If they act now, they may subscribe for
free!

 <http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/TL_MagBottomApr05.gif>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>
 <http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>
<http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>

 <http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>
 <http://www.mailcubed.com/host/tl/1x1.gif>

You are sent this as a subscriber to Tech & Learning Magazine, 600 Harrison
Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. We believe this offer will be of benefit to
your colleagues. To opt-out respond here
<http://www.mcb3.com/unsub.asp?x=3C78.2055651>
         <http://www.mcb3.com/html.asp?x=3C78.2055651>