Along the same theory as Jon, I am giving all of you first dibs on "overstocked" overhead bulbs we have in the district before I post on the co-op (see below). It looks like ranges in price are $2-$12 on the co-op depending on the price. Shoot me an offer (I'm easy to work with) and I will send via van mail or box up for you for the tech meeting next week.

Also, I have a Tektronix Phaser 740 color networkable laser printer with a set of toner. It worked the last time it was used, about 2 years ago. Any takers . . .? I need to get it out of storage. You come get that one, and I'll have an easier summer break:-)

Thanks!
-Jackie

BRK 2 CAL/A 3 CAL-CXP 2 CAR 3 CZA/A 2 DCF 2 DDB-DDW 3 DEK 3 DFE 1 DLD/DFZ 3 DHN 1 DWY 2 DYS/DYV/BHC 2 ELS 3 ENG 4 EXR 2 EYK 7 FAL 6 FCB 4 FXL 3

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]