In speaking with an Apple Systems Engineer today I inquired as to the
possibility of hosting a training session at South Hamilton. The topic has not
been decided but it might involve OS X Tiger training or Tiger server. I told
him South Hamilton was at the southern edge of AEA 8 and perhaps some schools
to the north of us would be interested.

So I am asking that if you are interested in attending a session some time
later in the summer please reply. Tech people would not have to be the only
people that attend if you have others that would benefit, depending on the
topic.

Since there is no decision on the topic, I would take suggestions on what topic
you might be interested in and I will pass that on.

Thanks
Brian Weidenthaler
South Hamilton Schools