Howdy,

I am going to make a recommendation to everyone to adjust their firewall
rules to help with worms/viruses that send e-mail messages.  Most of the
firewalls allow all traffic out from inside the network to the Internet.
Please make adjustments to your rules to block SMTP (Email) out to the
Internet except for your mail server.  This will ensure that if a system
inside the firewall does get infected it will not be able to send mail out
to the Internet.  Although this does not prevent you from getting any of the
mail like the recent German Spam it will ensure that none of the Spam is
being sent from your network.

If you have a Sonicwall and I have it connected to our Global Management
Server I can make the changes for you.  Please contact myself or Jason if
you need assistance.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/technology/
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand
binary, and those that don't.