-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 9:29 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Two Questions

Good morning all,

I have to questions to ask of the group.

1.  Does anyone use the Quill brand labels, if so have there been an issues
or are they good enough to run through laser printers and not cause a
problem.

2.  We are looking to offer a class next year that maintains our website,
runs our public access channel and updates our hall of pride stuff.  I have
been asked what to call the class, of course I have no idea.  We already use
Multimedia as a class title.  Any suggestions.

Thanks
--
Experts claim that 72% of all statistics are made up on the spot.