-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael A. Linde
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:28 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] New Position

Fellow Techies...

I would like  to say thanks for the past 8 years.  Each of you has been
an integral part of helping make Pomeroy-Palmer as technology inclined
as it is.  My wife and have accepted new positions at
Armstrong-Ringsted.  Kate will be a 4th and 5th grade teacher along with
part time At Risk Coordinator.  I will be taking the position of
Athletic Director and middle school PE & health.  I believe I will also
be maintaining the school web site, so techincally I will still be a
part of the group.

Since we are still AEA 8, I will have to stop and observe Tim and Jon as
they teach everyone how to schmooze a school board.

Larry Kruckenberg (our superintendent), will be taking over the duties
at Tech Coordinator.  He is a Mac guy and might need some of your
assistance.  I told him how great you are at assisting everyone.  I will
also be helping maintain the school tech stuff remotely from Armstong.

Once again thank you for the good times and assistance.  I am sure all
of our paths will cross again.

Mike Linde

Sent via the WebMail system at pom-palm.k12.ia.us