Hey gang,
Just tried doing the impossible to my network. I (we) attempted to change the ip range at one site from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.2.1 in order to create VPN between two schools. Active Directory did not like it. Is this possible, or do I need to tear down the entire network for this to happen? Or can you even change the ip of the primary AD within the same network? Outside of that, life is good. I'm really impressed with the St. Bernard content filtering box iprism...

Murray Gafkjen
Clay Central Everly