1. The last day to order from the Spring 2005 AV/Computer Co-op catalog is August 24th. ALL orders are due on that date.

2. The Fall 2005 Av/Computer co-op catalog should be available online sometime the week of September 12th.

3. If you need to purchase products between August 24th and when the new Fall catalog is online please give us a call. We will have pricing for most items but will not have the catalog ready for use until later.

4. At the end of August I will be emailing all of you the opportunity to participate in a short survey to help us gather data concerning the AV/Computer Co-op. If you participate your name will be added to a drawing and you may win a prize for your school. Thank you in advance for participating.

Bud Carruthers, IEC Coordinator x157
Mary Allaman, Secretary x287
3601 West Avenue Road, Box 1065
Burlington, Ia 52601