To be honest, this piece of software is really a no-brainer. Save it, then
save as a web page, throw it on the web server and link it from my lesson
plans and its good-to-go. What I really like about it is that I can use it
to type a test, then print out the test plus the answers. I can also
rearrange the questions or the answers. I've made two different tests and
handed them out alternately - kids who like to sneak a peek will ask right
away "Do we have different test?"

Of course I will ask "Why do you ask?"

Kidding aside, I like to use these to review and many times these
questions will end up on the test - so they know its best to take a look
at them a little closer.

As for me doing an inservice, I believe I will be having my hip replaced
in the next few weeks (As soon as I pass this stupid kidney stone). So,
you can imagine why I won't commit to anything at the present time plus it
is a bear to get permission to go anywhere with gas prices the way they
are.

js