I have one HP 4050 that is having trouble picking up paper and I figure it
needs a roller kit.

I also have another printer that is only printing lightly, if at all on the
right side of the paper.  I have tried different toner, but I am not thinking
it needs a maintanence kit or fuser replacement.

Has anyone else come across this and could someone tell me if it is the fuser?

The reason I am asking is that I have about 12 of these 4050 and they are all
about the same age.  I can replace rollers and fusers if I know that is the
problem.  I really don't want to take it to a repair person if it is something
I can fix.

Call me thrifty or cheap, but hey things are tight all over!
Thanks,
Jon W. Hueser
Assistant Principal
Curriculum/Technology Director
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

Sent via the WebMail system at eg-main.east-greene.k12.ia.us

This email has been scanned by Fortigate Anti-Virus.