Media Secretary/Receptionist
Prairie Lakes AEA 8
330 Ave M, Lower Level
Voc-Tech Bldg
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
515-574-5548
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Life is a journey, not a destination.

Laughter is harder, friendship is stronger, and trust is deeper when it comes
from the heart!!!

The last date to order from the IEC AV/Computer Co-op catalog is
February 24th.

At that time all pricing expires. We anticipate that our Spring 2006
catalog will be online April 3, 2006 and plan to post a "Basic"
listing of products on the Co-op website by the middle of March. This
list of products and prices is intended to help those customers who
need to make purchasing decisions before April.

If you need pricing before the middle of March, please contact us
with a list of your needs along with the quantity of each item you
wish to purchase and we will get back to you ASAP with pricing.

We have been working on making changes to the AV Co-op website which
should make it easier to navigate and easier to find the products you
want to purchase. We are also working to enable Foxfire and Safari
users to be able to login and use the co-op website. These
improvements are a result of us getting feedback from customers who
participated in our AV Co-op survey.

Contact us if you need assistance.

Bud Carruthers, IEC Coordinator  x1157
3601 West Avenue Road, Box 1065
Burlington, Ia 52601
319-753-6561
319-752-7525 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.            I will be sending out information soon about the "Statewide
Whiteboard Shoot-out Day" to be held April 11th, 2006 at AEA267 in
Marshalltown.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the mail.co-op.k12.ia.us server.]