Hi,

Lightspeed Systems would like to do an online demo for the AEA8 tech. coord. at
an upcoming meeting. We are evaluating their product and are impressed so far.

http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/

See All. Control All. Manage One.
Total Traffic Control is a comprehensive security solution. Extensive and
comprehensive reports on all network traffic, desktop applications, and
installed hardware provide an unparalleled view of your network. Literally,
with a few clicks of your mouse, stop undesired web downloads, ban specific
applications from running on the network, create virus signatures or perform
hundreds of other actions. Manage all of this functionality from an easy-to-use
administration console or web browser.
Total Traffic Control, the name says it all. See all. Control all. Manage one.

Andy McBride
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1800 19th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Corporate Phone
Voice: 661.716.7600
Fax: 661.716.8600
Toll Free: 877.447.6244

--
Tim Buenz
Director of Technology

---
[This E-mail Scanned For Viruses By Declude Virus Scanner]
[This E-mail Scanned For Spam By Declude JunkMail]