I know that many of you are waiting for the AV Co-op catalog to come online.

1. We are targeting April 3rd as the date it will be available online. This will show all product info and eventually pictures for many items.

2. We are planning to post a PDF version of a basic AV Co-op listing tomorrow around noon. This list will just show make, model, vendor code, and price --- no pictures or description of products.

In the online and the PDF version of the catalog we have changed the way we list items and are now attempting to list the product headings and subheadings alphabetically.

Our hope is that you can find items easier and quicker.

In the online version of the catalog we are also trying to show a list of accessories within the main frame for many of our items. It is hard to explain, you will just have to wait for the experience!

The prices listed are still tentative until being approved by the IEC Operations committee March 29th. Call before placing orders before then.

As always, make your PO out to the vendor and then FAX the PO to me at 319-752-7525.

Bud Carruthers, IEC Coordinator  x1157

3601 West Avenue Road, Box 1065

Burlington, Ia 52601

319-753-6561