George,
Greetings.  In 50 words or less :-)  could you explain to me how you set up the
AR on the main computer and all others are able to access it?  I am not sure of
the process for Danbury and I think one of the classrooms at Poky needs to be
able to access it off of the new/old PCs.  I won't be back in Poky until
Wednesday of this week.  If you could be a guide in presence or written word,
I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!
Always learning.....
Kristy Liechti
Quoting George Tuttle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Murray:
>

>             The website to download the virtual TI calculator is
> www.ticalc.org <http://www.ticalc.org/>
>
> A link right to the file is
> http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/84/8442.html
>

>             You will need a method to download the eprom from a TI
> calculator to the emulator. To be legal, you will need a TI calculator
> for each emulator that you install. If your math instructor has a
> digital projector, it's much easier to teach programmable calculator
> functions. A regular computer will work just fine but a tabletpc allows
> the use of the tablet pen to push the buttons on the screen. There are a
> number of different calculator models available. If you download and
> install, you will be given the option of what calculator that you would
> like to emulate. They're called skins. Have fun!!
>

> George

This message was sent using an internet webmail program