Scott - I'd be interested in seeing a school's participation in this...do you know of anyone in the area that has indicated they are registering to participate? Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Fosseen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "info-tech" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Cc: "O'Connell, John [ED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Jim Christensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Dorothy DeGroot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Karen Appleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: [info-tech] Fw: Megaconference Jr. May 18 2006 - An Event For andBystudents of the World (FREE REGISTRATION)

Anyone with a Polycom Video Conferencing unit and would like additional
resources on how to integrate the Polycom units in the classroom are
encouraged to register for Megaconference Jr.

I will be able to connect up to 11 sites through equipment we have in Fort
Dodge to the conference.  I will also be able to provide video streams to
sites that do not have IP video conferencing equipment as well.

Please contact me before registering so I can help with some of the
connectivity questions. If you have any other questions please feel free to
ask.