The Info-Tech meeting today held at the Info-Bunker can be viewed via
Polycom or you can stream the session.

To view with a Polycom
Connect to the ip address 207.28.96.160
Press the "Far" Camera control and press the right arrow button (Button used
to control camera)

To view the session via Quicktime or Real stream use a web browser and open
the web site
http://207.28.96.160/conference_stream.html?name=NWIA-Lakes

If asked for a username use "guest" and no password.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/programs_and_services/school_technology
My password is the same as my pet's name.My dog's name is pFt5%deLt,
but I change it every 90 days.