Scott,

        Lets schedule a survey on the 1st or 2nd of August.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:45 AM
To: info-tech
Subject: [info-tech] Summer Wireless Surveys

With the current discussion on wireless I want to remind everyone that
we
can perform on-site wireless surveys.  The following link shows the type
of
reports we will be able to provide your district.

In order to perform a complete site survey we will need access to all
rooms
in your building.  Typically site surveys are performed when school is
not
in session.

Please contact me if you would like to schedule a site survey this
summer.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
 "I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"
                   - Thomas Edison (1847 - 1931)