I will be there also Jackie.  If there is anything I can bring let me know,
otherwise I will just whip something up.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jackie Fonley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Info Tech" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 8:29 AM
Subject: [info-tech] May tech meeting

As promised earlier, I will "host lunch" at my house--some type of
grill out.  (Hopefully the weather cooperates . . .)  That said, I
would appreciate a "lunch count" so I can estimate how much food I
need probably by Tuesday, May 16th.  Thanks!

-Jackie
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]