Humboldt Community Schools is looking for a Band Director 9 - 12

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:23 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] band instructor

I know a band instructor looking for work in Iowa , preferably in the
Ames
or Nevada area.
If anyone knows of such a position please contact me and I will pass the
info along.
thanks,
Bill Day
TRV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the server02.aea8.k12.ia.us server.]