Donna, the student results for Emmetsburg Catholic may be accessed at:
http://survey.aea12.net/report/31452/21680/9688

You may access the teacher results (if you have had the teachers complete the
survey) at:
http://survey.aea12.net/report/31453/21683/4480

Dorothy DeGroot has prepared some additional directions for applying filters to
the data results. That document is attached.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or if you would
like to discuss how you might follow-up on this data with professional
development or instructional technology in-servicing for the 06-07 school year.

ksa

Karen Appleton
Instructional Media/Technology Consultant
Prairie Lakes AEA 8
Zones 1 - 2 - 3
23 East 7th Street
Spencer, Iowa 51301-7314

Phone: 712.262.4704 or 866.540.3860
FAX: 712.262.5114

If you have a job without aggravation, you don't have a job -- Malcolm Forbes