Below are a list of districts I still need Element 5 documents from.  Your
E-Rate funding may be denied if this is not turned in.  I have been told
that I need the documentation by the end of the day Friday June 23rd or your
district could loose e-rate funding.

Albert City - Truesdale
Armstrong Ringstead
Clarion Goldfield
Eagle Grove
Estherville Lincoln
Laurens Marathon
Lu Verne
N-Kossuth
Odebolt Arthur
Pocahontas
Pomeroy-Palmer
Sentral
Sioux Central
South Hamilton
Wall Lake View Auburn

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.  - Albert Einstein