It looks like July 17th or 18th will be the dates of our next recycling run.
If you have equipment you would like to have recycled please let me know.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn
better than a 'C,' the idea must be feasible."
A Yale University management professor in response to Fred Smith's
paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service.  - (Smith went
on to found Federal Express Corp.)