From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of George Tuttle
Sent: Tue 7/18/2006 3:48 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] group policies

Techs:

            Jeremy Pearson suggested that I do this. If anyone is using active
directory and wants a short-short course on how to control users and computers
with active directory, send me an email. It works fantastic. If there are a
number of responders, then we can do something as a group. It will only take
about a half-hour unless we want to cover some other issues as well.

George

<<winmail.dat>>