From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Tuttle
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:48 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] tech meeting

Techs;

            I’ve had a lot of responders to using active directory to control group policies. I checked our school schedule and the room I would like to use is available Friday afternoon, July 21st. It’s hard to plan with such a short notice and make it possible for everyone to attend and I apologize for that. With that said, we will meet at the high school, (park in the south parking lot and come in the door by the gym) starting at 12:30. We’ll have a buzz session from 12:30 to 1:00 and cover active directory at 1:00. That shouldn’t take very long, maybe a half hour. This is a sharing session so I’m planning on learning a lot about active directory myself. Everyone is welcome to stay as long as you want to share on other topics as well. We don’t meet as a group during the summer and that seems to be when I have the most questions, setting up my new stuff. I talked to Scott Fosseen and he’s going to try to make it to the meeting as well.

Looking forward to sharing,

George

BTW: The high school is located on hiway 3 on the north side between NW 3rd  st and NW 4th st.  It’s east of the 3 and 4 intersection.

PS If Friday afternoon doesn’t work for you, let me know and we can go through this on an individual basis. Active directory has saved me so much time that I now have more time to share!