From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:37 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Pocahontas Catholic: Kristy

George,
Good morning!
I will be in Pocahontas on Friday (11), Monday (14) and Friday (18) of
this week
and next.  I have talked with a couple of teachers and they will be in
and out
this week and next.  If a certain afternoon or day works out best for
you let
me know ASAP and I will email my teachers out with that information and
they
can plan on being at the school if they are  able.  Let  me know what
your
plans are.  Thanks a bunch, George.
Kristy Liechti

This message was sent using an internet webmail program