Good morning!
Question regarding JMC and lunch transactions-
Scenario: A family is carrying a large unpaid balance. Under the edit student data there is a box that says "allow charges", which is checked by default. If I were to uncheck that box, it would prevent the student from charging to their account (doubles, lunches)-- correct? Does anyone know how that affects reduced price students?

Thanks for any info . . . I know enough to be dangerous, and really can't "play" with somebody's lunch account/fake transactions . . .
-Jackie
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]