Just to let everyone know our first meeting of the year will be Thursday
September 28th.  Additional information can be found at
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/programs_and_services/school_technology/tech_meetings/

In order to address some of the travel issues this meeting will be held at
three sites connected with the Polycom Video conference system.  I also
expect to be streaming the sessions live for anyone who can not leave the
district.  See the above web page for more details.

If you have any topics or vendors you would like to see please let me know.

Thanks.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
Due to economic restraints light at end of tunnel will be turned off
until further notice.