Just a reminder that our Technology meeting will be held 9/28/2006
(THURSDAY).

Please feel free to attend at one of the following sites:
  Prairie Lakes AEA Fort Dodge, 1235 5th Ave South
  Prairie Lakes AEA, Pocahontas, 202 1st Ave. SW,
  Prairie Lakes AEA, Storm Lake, 824 Flindt Drive

Each site will be connect together via Polycom video conferencing units.

Visit our web site, www.aea8.k12.ia.us for directions to our new Pocahontas
facility if you will be attending their.
If you are unable to attend in person please feel free to join us via
Polycom
Dial 207.28.96.160 and go to the Tech Coordinators room.
 or
QuickTime Stream, View link for more information
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/programs_and_services/school_technology/tech_meetings/

There has also been a slight change in Agenda,  Aaron from HP was unable to
attend.  Tony Morrow will be presenting in his timeslot www.firstinmath.com
I will also be presenting a web site solution we are offering for districts
at the 2-3pm slot.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
    I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
              - Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943