Hello, all!

I have been spending the last month working on/creating elementary progress reports (mid-terms and now the trimester ones) via JMC. I am feeling somewhat close to mastery of the skill (an expert to those of you who live more than 50 miles from me . . .--HA). Therefore, I am throwing out the offer that if there is a group interested in how to do this/how this all works (kind of like a JMC users group), I am willing to host a session through it not only on the set up/ administrative side but also via the gradebook/entry side for teachers. Mornings work best (unitl around 1:00), so I don't have to get a sub for my classes. If you're interested, let me know and we can put together a date. Office personnel and/or teachers are welcomed to attend to see how it all works. I'll even provide testimony from those who have been using at our elementaries and how much they like it. (Hand picked, of course).
;-)
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]