I am thinking of the morning of November 9th around 10:00. . . We'll go over various features of how to create the report cards at various levels, as well as using the gradebook with the standards and benchmarks module for teacher entry/ease.

I'll provide some type of breakfast and drink. The latest we'll go is 1:00, or until all questions have been answered. See you then!
-Jackie
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]