-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:13 AM
To: aea tech listserve
Subject: [info-tech] tablet pc's

Hi,
hope you can help me. I would like to hear from anyone using tablet
pc's. We are interested in getting some for dual use - as teachers
computers and to use with our digital projectors. please let me know the

good, the bad, and what you would do different.
thanks,
Bill Day
TRV School
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]