Yes we do.

Todd Smith
Gilmore-City Bradgate

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:35 AM
To: info-tech
Subject: [info-tech] Computer Recycling

Does anyone have equipment that needs to be sent to the recyclers?  Fort
Dodge has about 1/2 a truck load that need to go.  This leaves room for 6-10
more pallets of equipment.

I don't have a date set yet, but let me know if you would like to
participate.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
With over 50 cars already on sale here, the Japanese auto industry isn't
likely to carve out a big slice of the U.S. market for itself.
- Business Week magazine, 1968

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]